Thursday 13 September 2012

At last I am back on my blog but first thank you so much for all the prayers,comments and support you sent to me in july.
Sal my granddaughter is doing well, she is now in a boot and is due to have another op in about 4 weeks. For 6 weeks she was not allowed out at all and had to keep the leg raised as the ankle was so badly damaged, things are looking good but she is still in a lot of pain and the hospital have said to give her 4 hourly medication till they see her again in 2 weeks, her Mum is a bit concerned but the Dr said the pain killers are needed.The emotional issues are still a great concern not sure how the counselling is going to help as she is not very cooperative.

I have been going through a bad patch, felt totally drained hence my absence from here,SF and other sites but did as my younger daughter Helen said,   I have put myself in a paper bag and given it a good shake so things should improve!!

There has certainly been a great deal of activity on all your blogs, will take a few days to view them all but a lovely way to spend a few days.

I have not done much stitching, practising needle tatting and a bit of crochet, have also done one or two crazy blocks, will post photos in the next few days, Catherine liked the sampler and also did one for a great nephew and I am now doing the instructions for a biscornu for stitch magazine.

Will sign off now, thank you all once again for your love and messages.

9 comments:

Claudia said...

Margaret, I really missed you and I'm glad to hear from you. I hope the bad days are behind you and things become better and better. I often thought of you, your grandaughter and your family!
I'm looking forward seeing new works from you!
Best wishes Claudia

Leelagovind said...

happy to see you again margaret..i really missed you lots these days..wish speedy recovery to salma..
good to hear that tatting and crocheting helped you to get relief to some extent..as claudia said iam also looking forward to seeing your new amazing pieces of works dear..

Pippas quilts said...

Good to see you. Crochet is so relaxing and can be picked up and dropped any time good plan.
Glad to hear your family are on the road to recovery.

Queeniepatch said...

How nice to see activity on your blog; I have missed you and wondered how you and your family were doing.
Many personal problems take time to get through. I am glad to hear needle and thread has helped you a bit on the way. Looking forward to seeing some work posted here soon.
Much love, Queenie

Suztats said...

I'm glad you're back! I've been off-line too for the past three weeks or so. Good news about your granddaughter's injury improving. I hope everything works out okay.
Take care, and keep stitching. I often find that if my hands are busy, my mind is still, and not jumping all over the place worrying about stuff.
Hugs

DIAN said...

So pleased that Salma is improving - it must be a big worry for you. these young people are so important in our lives.

Keep stitching if you can - it is good therapy.

Good to see you blogging again.

J Honda said...

welcome Margaret :D and a big hug to you

Susan Elliott said...

You have been through a lot. I think it's tougher on those that are the caregivers than for those who need the caring. So much worry and anxiety...and love...that it hurts. Remember to take care of yourself as you pour all you have into healing your family. Busy hands ARE wonderful therapists and sometimes we caregivers need therapy as well. Hang in there. You are doing a great job...even though it may not feel that way some days. Xo Susan

chenmeinv0 said...

prada outlet online
longchamp outlet
pandora outlet
birkenstock shoes
coach outlet store online
fitflops shoes
nike air max 95
converse shoes
ralph lauren
adidas yeezy boost 350 v2
hzx20170407